Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing blogging platforms for developers and tech enthusiasts. At its core, Hashnode allows developers and tech bloggers to share their knowledge easily with the tech community without the hassle of building an optimized blog from scratch and managing it. The community today stands at 1.3M MAU and is growing 20% MoM.
Hashnode is backed by Accel India, Sequoia Capital India's Surge, Sierra Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Naval Ravikant, Guillermo Rauch, Salil Deshpande, Des Traynor, and other amazing angels.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building community products that users love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches, including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Be a part of our founding team and directly influence the roadmap.
- ESOP 0.1-0.2%.
- We'll equip you with the best tools for the job.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work closely with our users and other key stakeholders.
- Opportunity to own new and upcoming core features.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fun outings and events when the pandemic is over. Until then, we'll have fun over zoom!