Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing blogging platforms for developers and tech enthusiasts. At its core, Hashnode allows developers and tech bloggers to share their knowledge easily with the tech community without the hassle of building an optimized blog from scratch and managing it. The community today stands at 1.3M MAU and is growing 20% MoM.
Hashnode is backed by Accel India, Sequoia Capital India's Surge, Sierra Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Naval Ravikant, Guillermo Rauch, Salil Deshpande, Des Traynor, and other amazing angels.
About the job
Hashnode is on a “full-speed-ahead” growth plan and aims to be one of the biggest networks of software developers and tech enthusiasts within a year. As the GTM Manager, you will be a key part of the company’s growth strategy and will be responsible for working at a strategic level to help grow the company quickly and effectively.
You will be responsible for various product and feature launches.
- Take full ownership of Go-to-market strategy
- Develop excellent working relationships with the Dev, marketing, and design teams
- Devise product go-to-market process, plan timelines, launch scenarios, pricing, and promotions
- Undertake constant competitor analysis
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the markets’ actual needs
- Create and implement solutions.
- Update marketing data, gather new business intelligence
- Transform data-led knowledge into specific strategic plans.
- Be aware of global tech trends, the characteristics of each region to ensure smooth product launches
- English to native standard
- Go-To-Market product launch experience
- Experience in technology and software development space
- Be a part of our founding team and directly influence the roadmap.
- ESOP 0.1-0.2%.
- We'll equip you with the best tools for the job.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work closely with our users and other key stakeholders.
- Opportunity to own new and upcoming core features.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Fun outings and events when the pandemic is over. Until then, we'll have fun over zoom!