Hashnode is one of the fastest-growing blogging platforms for developers and tech enthusiasts. At its core, Hashnode allows developers and tech bloggers to share their knowledge easily with the tech community without the hassle of building an optimized blog from scratch and managing it. The community today stands at 1.3M MAU and is growing 20% MoM.
Hashnode is backed by Accel India, Sequoia Capital India's Surge, Sierra Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Naval Ravikant, Guillermo Rauch, Salil Deshpande, Des Traynor, and other amazing angels.
About the job
We are looking for qualified Mobile Engineers to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile engineer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
You should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of React Native and React
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field